Stockton Air Duct Cleaning
Air Duct Cleaning & Dryer Vent Cleaning
Air Duct Cleaning
We don’t believe in cutting corners when it comes to cleaning your air ducts. We utilize the most advanced and effective cleaning tools in Northern California, and we match it with experts who always know what they’re doing.
Our process begins with the use of various tools to examine the cooling and heating systems.
That also includes the hard to find areas within them like coils, grills, drain pans, and fan systems.
Once we’re finished, our clients are able to enjoy a home free of dust, mold, or pollen circulating through the air.
You’ll never ask yourself, “Is the air coming out of my air vents clean for my family to breath?
Get A Free Air Duct Cleaning Estimate
Air Duct Cleaning
Did you know that 1 in 5 American households and workplaces in America suffer from poor air quality? This means that 20% of every home, office, and building you walk into has poor air quality.
Why should this matter to you?
The fact of the matter is your HVAC system could be carrying harmful substances mixed with dust, dirt, and other unwanted particles. This can have harmful effects on your health, especially if you have asthma or allergies.
The same air circulates through your house dozens of time per day.
Each cycle is another chance for outside particles to circulate through your air vents and/or get stuck in them.
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Here’s a troubling statistic from the U.S Fire Department. According to their records, between the years 2010-2014, on average, 15,970 fires are caused by a washing machine or dryer. 1/3 of these fires are caused by the accumulation of lint in the dryer vent. To the tune of 444 injuries and $238 million of property damage, a clogged dryer vent can be dangerous to your family and your wallet.
Now, for a moment lets put these stats to the side and talk about what you can do to prevent this from happening to you. We recommend that your dryer vent is cleaned by a professional at least once per year. Our team will make sure every corner of your dryer vent, lint trap, and the hose is unclogged so you can safely wash and dry clothes.
Our Air Duct Cleaning Process
With decades of air duct cleaning experience, we have a simple four-step process from the moment you pick up the phone to cleaning the last vent.
Most frequent questions and answers
Let me guess, you recently read somewhere that your air ducts should be cleaned or a friend mentioned it to you. You did some research and found out it’s not a bad idea.
The only thing that’s left to settle is, “Who’s going to do it for you?”
If you’re not 100% sure yet, here are a few reasons why you should choose us:
- We service all HVAC makes and models so you’ll never have to worry about an inexperienced technician coming to your home only to not be able to help you.
- Because we hold our team accountable, we can eensure they show up on time, work efficiently, and leave your home cleaner than they found it. If anything ever changes on our schedule, we will let you know ahead of time and correct the situation.
- All of our vans are stocked with replacement parts to perform immediate service if we find an unexpected problem.
Whether your office building needs air duct cleaning or you just want to make sure the air in your family home is clean, we treat ALL of our clients with respect.
We want to build long lasting relationships in our community and we plan to do it by always going the extra mile.
Breathing is a basic human function. As our society continues to spend more and more time indoors meaning the quality of our air is of huge importance.
If the air your ventilation system is supplying isn’t safe to breathe, you may have a big problem.
According to the EPA, indoor air can become more polluted than indoor air because of the smaller space it’s confined to.
So what is your air likely diluted with?
The list is almost endless, but we’ll try to list out as much of the unwanted particles as we can:
- Rodent droppings
- Pet hair
You never really know what you’re going to find inside of an air duct until you take a look inside.
We’ve found amazing things like dead animals and even wallets. Don’t ask how that got there!
Over time, these nasty particles build-up inside your air ducts making the breathable air a cesspool of sickness causing organisms that are circulated through your home 24/7.
The bottom line is air duct cleaning is important and we recommend you have them cleaned at least every 2-3 years for a healthier home and family.
If you have pets or children with allergies, it’s recommended that cleaning is performed by a professional more often.
Here are a few of the multiple benefits of air duct cleaning:
- Fresh Indoor Air: The air you breathe inside your home is most likely to become contaminated because of how tightly confined homes, rooms, and air ducts are. When your air ducts are cleaned properly, the build-up of allergens, dirt, and bacteria inside your air ducts is removed and you can enjoy fresh, healthier air.
- Less Irritation: Dust, mold, pet dander, animal exrement, and fungi can irritate your eyes and airways. This effect is increased if you or someone you live with has asthma or allergies. Air duct cleaning can provide almost immediate relief.
- Cleaner Home: If you noticed you always find dust buildup around the little nooks and crannies of your home, your first instinct may be to just vacuum, dust, and sweep more often. Unfortunately, this is just a bandaid fix as dust which circulates through your air vents will eventually settle in your home unless it’s cleaned out.
- Lower Energy Bill: Your air ducts job is to force warm or cool air through the air ducts to control the temperature of your home. If dirty buildup is blocking the path of the air, your HVAC system will simply have to work harder to get the job done. Naturally, cleaning your air ducts means your HVAC system can save you a lot of money on your energy bill since a clean system runs more efficiently than a dirty one.
We have the most effecient air duct cleaning process in all of Stockton.
It all starts with a combination of high-powered vacuums and brushes to suck up particles and deny them the chance of recirculating in your home.
But before all that happens, the first thing our technicians will do when they arrive at your home is cut access holes into your HVAC system. These holes are to accommodate our vacuum hoses which will run into our collection unit.
Our technicians will use pressurized air to push debris, dust, and dirt into the main air vent where it can easily be removed by our powerful vacuum systems.
Throughout this process, no contaminates will be released into your home, instead, they will all be collected.
The last stem is a final inspection and resealing of the vent system since we cut holes into it. Our job is considered done when there are no leftover unwanted particles in your HVAC system.
There are a few signs you’ll want to look out for if your air ducts need to be cleaned. First, you’ll need to simply open up your air vent covers and take a look inside.
How does it look? Look for dirt, debris, and must.
Next, pull off the air filter. If it’s clogged with dust, this is a tell-tale sign you need to get your air ducts cleaned.
The last two places you want to look is the furnace compartment and air conditioning coil.
If you don’t think you can do all of this on your own, we’d be happy to take a look for you during your free estimate.
As you may have noticed after reading about our process, cleaning an HVAC system is a delicate process which can either go really bad or really well. This 100% depends on the training of the person cleaning the system.
Unfortunately, you can’t just remove the air vent cover and let your vacuum hose do the work. This can cause damage to your HVAC system and in the process will reach the hard to reach corners only an experienced technician knows how to reach without causing damage.
At the risk of having to replace a costly system which heats and cools your home, you’re always better off paying a professional to do the job for you while you sit back and spend your time doing something more productive.